Artificial Intelligence strives to improve user experience by providing advanced recommendation engines and creating new users to integrate mobile AR/VR in media and entertainment
- Walt Disney invests USD 7.8M in TYFFON to develop VR-based design & animation applications for mobile devices.
- Snap enhances platform capabilities with the integration of Augmented Reality to magnify the user experience through feature innovation.
Companies are optimizing advertising platforms and operations by multiplying the investments on audience intelligence, analytics, and data management platforms to manage more robust segments and customer profiles efficiently.
- Vox Media creates a digital-first content management system that integrates content and advertising.
- Sanoma partners with Mendix to streamline the production process for 80+ magazines on a single platform.
Sophisticated planning tools, advanced analytics and machine learning are being applied to content production to optimize human and technical resources
- Warner Bros partners with Cinelytic, an LA startup that uses machine learning to predict film success.
- AWS and Netflix use ML-powered security to analyze data access patterns.
There are opportunities high for digital technologies and automation to lead distribution teams for enhancements in document workflow and publishing various formats to delivery
- Comcast launches a comprehensive global ad management solution that automates media workflows from planning and distribution.
- CBS invests in Kapital Entertainment to distribute the content and generate more significant revenue through deals with streaming video providers.